Prestige Guild
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Prestige Guild

The official Forum from Prestige

StartseitePortalSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Prestige closed????

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
SusiSuppenberg

SusiSuppenberg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

Prestige closed???? Empty
BeitragThema: Prestige closed????   Prestige closed???? Icon_minitimeDi März 04, 2008 12:20 am

Guildinfo schrieb:
Sorry Dear Member but Prestige is closed now cause of inactiv Guild Leader. We rebuild Prestige when he returns. Good Luck all
Aerica has lead and is the only one with any rights.

omg^^ wtf i wanted to reinvite Wolfeye but i cant - no rights anymore...

no notice in the forum just a guildinfo message. i feel fucked up...

i dont think that firewater will come back - so the guild will never be rebuild or what do u mean who is the leader..
in the beginning we there were 3 or 4 leader now noone is able to lead.... that's disappointing me. i thought u guys wanted to bring Prestige on the top of Mushpoie guilds oO.
the forum activty is too low anyways.why aren t such think disscused here... who s decision was it to close the guild?

i wrote much at the forum and reinvited members like a kingpin should do.
it s not my fault and i dont like the decision, but anyways it was a good time. i should have know that ...Birne wallak Aerice havent the power to manage the guild. i know its a hard job. Firewater would does it good he doesnt do things by halves but he finshed flyff and i can understand him.
boring of pure leveling or something like that.

i havent updated the eflyff news for a while cause i dont think we need the news here and was thinking of for whom i should post them out here when no one visites the forum, nearly no one. no one has mentioned or made trouble about missing news in the forum....Aerice start this forum and AbrissBirne has also admin rights at this forum and their work here is desappointing... i made a banner for the top at the forum, and a nice gif - all for nothing. still no intern forum... prestige is headless since firewater left.
i tried to get a better date for guild events but only low feedback... no leader posted at that topic^^so the leader dont feel responsible for that.

cya your FatFrog xD
Nach oben Nach unten
jayC0GER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Prestige closed????   Prestige closed???? Icon_minitimeDi März 04, 2008 5:15 pm

yea, u are right.
I think i was one of the first members (wallak invite me wile we grind).
since waterfire left, the guild start do die.
Nach oben Nach unten
Tamii

Tamii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: Prestige closed????   Prestige closed???? Icon_minitimeSo März 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Prestige closed????   Prestige closed???? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Prestige closed????
Seite 1 von 1